Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gilbert A True Gay Icon for HIV awareness


A great guy I met a few months back he runs a group on face book

http://www.facebook.com/HIVorAIDSyourloved

Since I came out to the WORLD recently on You Tube & Facebook, I have also met many, MANY people from all aspects of life, not to mention Africa, Canada, Australia, Puerto Rico, UK, London, and all over the US. The day I posted the video, I didn't know what to expect from people. So I did not check the response until later on that day. Come to find out it touched more lives than I could have possibly imagined. Whether I was used as an example, or living proof that this was a part of reality. Regardless, I knew this was my calling, and I did not want to stop there. I immediatley started the support group and thought to myself what else can I do to raise awareness? The youth is our future, and I strongly believe I can get that message across. I want to give a special thanks to ABC news, MTV, & everyone else who has helped provide assistance & reach 100's of 1,000's of people!!!

0 comments: